I was surprised to see Ed Brill tag me
for a foolish game some are playing these day. I would have ignored it, but my boss said it wouldn't do to annoy such a prominent and important IBMer as Ed Brill, so here goes...
1) My first boyfriend was a German exchange student named Friedrich, who introduced me to the pleasures of philosophy (although there were other, bigger, pleasures that left me with a long term affection for Germans)
2) I never played an instrument in high school, but I played with a few guys who played instruments. What they say about tuba players is absolutely true!
3) You may have read that my "petite" ex-husband paid to "enhance my assets", but he didn't tell you that he has tried many, many e-mail offers to enhance his own assets... and should really get a refund from all of them.
4) He doesn't know it, but I knew my co-worker, Mike Midas, when he worked in a video store and had horrible acne. I looked... different... then, and he never paid any attention to me. Now he pays too much attention. Sigh!
5) As in the picture below, I sometimes like to go outside bare with just leather underthings on...
I won't tag anyone, as I have better things to do. (I would tag my ex-husband, Duffbert
, but I don't want to get that close ever again)
Copyright © 2007 Genii Software Ltd.