Wed 13 Feb 2019
@MQRY and on-the-fly data retrieval
Mon 11 Feb 2019
Thu 7 Feb 2019
Could working with rich text really be RESTful?
Added tweetable limits to Domino Limits pages
Thu 24 Mar 2011, 02:53 PMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
Several of you have been playing with our new Domino Limits page design, which I rolled out today right before posting my earlier post. (Compare with the old page - cringe.) Along with the ability to comment on individual limits is a matching ability to tweet individual limits. It is not included in all documents yet as I am slowly making tweetable versions, but it gives you the ability to answer a question on twitter by simply:
1) copying the person's username (e.g., blanghinrichs) ,
2) searching the Domino Limits to find the appropriate limit,
3) opening the document by clicking on the symbol,
4) clicking the appropriate Tweet button (there may be multiples), and
5) modifying the tweet (e.g., changing from "Max characters allowed in Form names: 32 #DominoLimits" to "@blanghinrichs Max characters allowed in Form names: 32 #DominoLimits"). Each tweet includes a link back to the specific document showing the limit.
I am still playing around with how to make these more useful, so let me know any ideas you have. I received my first new limit in a while from Mark Ramos. As I tweeted:
Max new docs per second before db/doc mod time skews forward: 48 #DominoLimits #JustAdded t.co/qGD8ZGO
Now, what I'd really like are some XPage limits. There must be some.
Copyright © 2011 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said: